Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dogs in Costumes to Brighten Your Day :)


I think we all could use a healthy dose of dogs in costumes to cheer us up!

Earlier this month, I enjoyed the festivities at Tompkins Square Park and saw New York's most adored/spoiled dogs in clever costumes. Even though Halloween has passed, I wanted to share these pictures with you and hope they make you smile :)







More dogs, and one really unhappy cat...

 

 

 
Get it? He's Justin Beiber!!!

 

 

 

 
OK Joan Rivers - who wore it better?

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not nail polish, but who DOESN'T like to see animals in costumes? LOL!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. There are some very creative dog owners out there :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, this gave me a rally good laugh. There is just something about animals in costumes that makes me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY agree. That site 'Dogshaming' also does it to me ;)

      Delete